Thursday, October 21, 2010

Map Cards of Germany

It is hard to believe how fast time flies away. I was the winner of the month back in August and was so sure that I'd scan and upload all the pretty cards I have received for this great lottery of postcrossing forums before the end of the month. I can't believe more than two months have passed. There are so many wonderful cards I want to upload to my blog but WotM cards will have priority.

The first map card of Hameln was from lena-lena.
The second card of Schwabische Alb was from raetselfan. The German forum members really love this winner of the month lottery and they are really fast when it comes to sending cards.

2 comments:

  1. And here I was wondering where you have disappeared...no really, time does fly! Can't believe it's almost November :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete