Friday, May 21, 2010


On average 99% of the postcards postcrossers receive throught the forums are from dear Jo (JOinHanoi in the forums). Where is the remaining 1%? It is the last card below.

This is one of the first cards I had received from Jo for France X World RR, Group 100. I had to look back to understand what was on the card and really surprised (and a bit embarassed) to learn that they were rice terraces of Sapa.

The second card, showing the floating market at Phung Hiep - Can Tho was for October 2009 RR from Jo.

The third card showing a scenery from a festival for rural works in Sapa was for March 2010 RR and again from Jo.

The last card from Jo shows one of 54 ethnic minorities of Vietnam: Bac Ha Kermis in the northwest. This one was for Turkey X World RR, Group 29.

The fianl Vietnamese card for today was from hootnoodle for Alphabet RR, group E: E for Earthenware.

No comments:

Post a Comment