Friday, April 23, 2010

Petra, Jordan (UNESCO WHS)

We are having a long weekend in Turkey as April 23 is a national holiday. It is the day our Parliament was established back in 1920. I have a lot of work to do during the holiday to get ready for my "possible" trip to Jordan at the beginning of May. I'm really excited to go and as Ana put it "It's one of the dream destinations of many postcrossers". I'll learn whether I'll go or not on Monday and I have to work through all weekend as if I am going. It's gonna be a total disappointment if they take my name off the list. I'll be working and praying hard during these three days.
My one and only card of Jordan was actually sent by Nina (Kaheli in the forums) for Turkey X World tag. She bought the card in a Finnish museum. I hope I can see the ancient city of Petra some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment